DailyRewards is linking its website with Facebook to help members gain referrals and referral rewards (10% of referees' qualified earnings). It is very simple - when a member shares his or her experience on DailyRewards on Facebook and one of their friends sees the post and joins DailyRewards from their post link, the member is eligible for 10% of the friends' qualified earnings.
To take advantage of this referral earnings opportunity, InboxDollars has made it easy for a member to share their experiences on Facebook. We've added Facebook "Like" buttons to each of our channels. When you click on the "Like" button, a post is automatically created that will share your satisfaction for that channel on Facebook. It will display on your Facebook Wall and NewsFeed for all your friends to see. This makes it easy for your friends to learn about DailyRewards and sign up. The best part, the more you click the "Like" button, the more posts are created and the better the chances of your Facebook friends becoming your DailyRewards referral.
There are TWO different ways to "Like": Channels and InboxDollars Site
- The Individual Channels (Cash Surveys, Cash Offers, Grocery Coupons, etc.): Clicking on "Like" on one of our channels (found conveniently next to the name of that channel) will create a post to your Facebook Wall letting your friends know that you like that particular channel. As an added bonus, a "Like" about one of our channels contains a special link to our site for your friends to click and join. If one of your friends joins us using your "Like" of our channel, they will be credited as your referral!
- The DailyRewards Site: Clicking on "Like" next to the DailyRewards logo in the upper left section of the header of each page. By doing this, you create a post to your Wall and NewsFeed. You also become a fan of the DailyRewards Fanpage on Facebook, which makes you elibigle for messages DailyRewards creates on its Fanpage (they will be automatically posted to your Wall).
Note: Pressing "Like" next to the DailyRewards logo enlists you as a fan to our FanPage only, and does not contain a referral ID. You you will not receive referral earnings from Facebook friends who sign up to DailyRewards from this post. Referrals come from Channel and Accomplished Activity posts only.
InboxDollars Member Guidelines:
- You do not need to be connected to Facebook to click the "Like" button and post to Facebook.
- There is no limit to how many likes you create - each will generate a post to your wall and news feed, informing your friends about InboxDollars.
- When you click "Like", a general message to post is created - but if you want, space is provided for you to type a unique or personalized message. Your choice!
Referral's Experience with Facebook "Like":
- A potential referee will see the InboxDollars post on their walls via the Facebook newsfeed or their friends' walls.
- The referee must click on the first part of the post - before the "On InboxDollars.com", in order for the member to be credited for the new referral.
- When the referral clicks the post, they are taken to the Facebook/InboxDollars sign up page where they can sign up for a free DailyRewards account. Note: Referral must not currently have an DailyRewards account.
- After the referral signs up and confirms their email address, they land on a "Welcome" page that confirms the $5.00 signup bonus, and presents additional earnings opportunities.
Note: Facebook friends can only have one DailyRewards account. If the potential referral is already an DailyRewards member, they can click on the "Like" post and be taken to the DailyRewards page to complete the offer, but the DailyRewards member who shared the post will not be credited any referral earnings.
- If a Facebook friend clicks on a post but is already an DailyRewards member, they will be directed to a page with specific details about the offer they clicked on.
- If an DailyRewards member is not signed in to their DailyRewards account at the time they click on the post, they will be directed to the sign up page where they can enter their login and password to see the offer of the post they clicked on.