All Users must provide the following information in order to join DailyRewards®: name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and password. Users may be required to provide subsequent demographic information in order to receive Signup Bonus(es) and/or qualify for other promotions and payments. Members should submit a current mailing address to ensure payment verification and processing. Demographic information includes, but is not limited to: birth date, gender, marital status, education completed, household income, and number of children in household. We may also ask you to provide, on an optional and voluntary basis, information regarding health and wellness issues relevant to you or your family.
For removal of your information and account details:http://prodege.com/PrivacyRequests.
Use of Information
User information is used by DailyRewards® in all of the following ways:
- E-Mail Address is used to send paid email advertisements and important announcements about DailyRewards® to User
- E-Mail and/or Mailing Address is used to send payments earned by User or otherwise communicate with User
- Demographic information is used to target advertisements to User
- Username, E-Mail Address, and Password are used for User protection to restrict access to their account
- User information may be sold or disclosed to third parties as described in Sections II.2 and III below
- Cookies or similar tracking technology may be used as described in Section IV below
Sharing of Information
DailyRewards® does not rent, sell, or share User information, except in the following circumstances:
- We are required to release User information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes
- Part or all of our business is sold to, merged with, or acquired by another company, in which case some or all User information would then belong to said company
- We share User information when co-registration boxes (explained below) are checked during the course of registration
- We suspect a User of committing fraud, in which case User information may be shared during the course of our investigation
- We may sell or share User information to other advertisers or businesses that we believe you may find useful and in order to enhance the service provided to our Users
- We may share User information with third parties as reasonably necessary for us to operate this website and to provide offers and services to Users
Storage of Information
DailyRewards® may use service providers located outside of Canada, and, if applicable, your personal information may be processed and stored in other countries and therefore may be subject to disclosure under the laws of those countries.
DailyRewards® retains your personal information only as long as it is required for our business relationship or as required by federal and provincial laws.